Catia is a software suite that offers shipbuilding capabilities, including hull design, structure and outfitting, piping and cabling, and equipment arrangement. It enables collaboration among team members involved in ship design and production, and provides tools for managing production planning, simulation, and optimization. The software also supports ship maintenance and repair operations.
However the focus of Catia is providing tools to execute the jobs to be done to create a Building package as an engineer, such as Catia Delmia.
Our focus is to eliminate this job:
- All 3D engineering is checked to avoid production issues
- All markings are produced fully automatic
- All annotation is place fully automatic
- All extra production information is produced fully automatic
How do we do this?
- We have scanned and analysed thousands of models from yachts to commercial vessels
- We have identified the most common engineering mistakes
- We have created algorithms that solve markings and annotation conflicts no matter how much information is on the 2d DXF
- We have spoken to hundreds of companies to identify what must be included in the best Building packages